Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started my first, and long overdue, service of my primary and secondary clutches. I have ordered parts from Yamaha as per MO's list. I cannot get Tinkseal here or from Amazon.ca (out of stock). I ordered Yamalube Ultramax for the primary. Can I also use this in the secondary or is there something better? Thanks.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
4,125 Posts
I have started my first, and long overdue, service of my primary and secondary clutches. I have ordered parts from Yamaha as per MO's list. I cannot get Tinkseal here or from Amazon.ca (out of stock). I ordered Yamalube Ultramax for the primary. Can I also use this in the secondary or is there something better? Thanks.
Andrew Deal said he had some Tinkseal he'd sell ya over on the FB group where you also asked. He's in Canada and is well-respected in the Grizzly community.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Did you try Hunter Works for Tinkseal? I just bought some from them recently

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I can tell you this. The machine came with Yamaha grease so if that's all you can get, you're going back with what came in it. But for sure, Tink Seal is better, and for all the time it takes to get that deep, it would be my choice.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
4,125 Posts
Agreed with 600 miles on my secondary that Yamaha lube was like rubbery globs. The tinkseal really got things moving smoothly.
Jomo is like Mikey from Life cereal. He's the constant skeptic. If he likes something new, it's really saying something! :p

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Tink Seal works great. You'll not regret your decision. I can say this because I put it in the secondary and then went a lot of miles and serviced it again. Night and day compared to OEM Ultramatic grease.

·
Registered
2021 X2 R-Spec
57 Posts
I received my candy yesterday. And it even came with a tub of TinkSeal (y):)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well got this little project completed. Did not get Tinseal until after I had reassembled everything so Ultramatic it is. Tinkseal came a week or so later so will have it for the next time. Candy came in the package but not sure of infusion quantity. Cant beleive how much better the bike rolls.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts