100 Posts
Climbing rocks

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts

·
June WOTM Winner!
98 Posts
Oh you had to whip out the Moab pics LOL... I don't know that I ever posted any of mine on here even. Anyway, here is one. View attachment 19401
Oh MrDwig, I did that one too but I did a wider turn before I went up and that was because I tried a shorter turn and did not make it,,, Noload had to straighten me out!!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Oh MrDwig, I did that one too but I did a wider turn before I went up and that was because I tried a shorter turn and did not make it,,, Noload had to straighten me out!!
I'm not even sure what trail that was... Maybe Metal Masher..? I wish we would have gotten more pics but I say that every trip and never take many.

·
June WOTM Winner!
98 Posts
I'm not even sure what trail that was... Maybe Metal Masher..? I wish we would have gotten more pics but I say that every trip and never take many.
I thought it looked like the water fall on Poison Spider?

·
Registered
91 Posts
High Point at Wolf Pen Gap Arkansas.

Reactions: Snake2715

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I thought it looked like the water fall on Poison Spider?
Ahh, I think you are correct!! We did run PS. We actually parked a truck at the Gemini Bridges trail head and started back at the beginning of PS. That was a good days riding!

Reactions: Overload

·
July WOTM Winner!
100 Posts
I love it. That was a fun trail. Post em up

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.