Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I added mine to my existing atv policy and it cost me an additional $58 a year for full coverage.
2 grizzlies, a honda 250ex, a kasea 90 and the Wolvy all with full coverage costs me less than $500 per year

·
Registered
23 Posts
$550.00 a year on a 2016 Wolverine R-Spec from Allied Ins. This policy has one requirement for the price. The Wolverine stays in a locked garage when not in use.

·
November WOTM Winner!
877 Posts
I pay like $330 full coverage with uninsured driver for the wolverine and my 13 grizzly.

I think it likely varies a lot by state and what places there are to ride in them. I would think places with more nasty trails would have higher rates. Also they probably look at the figures if they've had a lot of claims in your area rates will be higher

·
Registered
718 Posts
I went through rider.com and it's just a hair under $400 a year. Through my regular insurance agent, it would have been $600+

·
Registered
385 Posts
Full coverage on wolverine. Plus all accessorys and trailer $330.00 a year progressive

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have full coverage $500 deductible for $168.20/yr or $14.02/month with American family insurance. 100/300/100K. I didn't opt in for the underinsured driver. I don't do a lot of group rides where a collision with another offroad vehicle would be likely. That includes liability for guest passenger and coverage for additional equipment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts