Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been off roading most of my life. Last machine was a Polaris rzr800. Yesterday I pulled the trigger on a 2016 wolverine r-spec. Pick it up Thursday. Getting older so something with alittle less speed and more reliable is what I'm after.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Been off roading most of my life. Last machine was a Polaris rzr800. Yesterday I pulled the trigger on a 2016 wolverine r-spec. Pick it up Thursday. Getting older so something with alittle less speed and more reliable is what I'm after.
Welcome.

Haha. I was in the same boat.

I am in/from Ohio as well.

What city?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome

Southeast Ohio here, right across the river from WV. Marietta/Belpre area.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Welcome leadsled01. I'm from Edinburg Ohio near West Branch resovoir.

·
Banned
420 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ever ride Wellsville ?
No, I've never even heard of it. I mostly ride stuff right around me in Washington County and across the river down in Richie County, WV.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Google it. It is north of you towards wheeling, wv. Wellsville, Ohio.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Wow, that's a ways up there. I'm about 2 hours down river from Wheeling. That's clear up by East Liverpool. I make it up to Wheeling a fair amount but I've never been any farther up river than that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Charleston,WV. MIMEEKS3 I went on a ride up Ritchie County off of Rt.47 couple weeks ago. Nice riding up there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wellsville is less than 1hr North of Wheeling on RT7,I am 20mins South of Wellsville,ride there often.Google-the forbidden zone.We sometimes ride at King Knob Offroad park in Phillipe WVA,probably near you.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Used to do Wellsville a lot 20 years ago. I wrecked a Honda odyssey and got life flight ride. Still go on rare occasions, its changed soo much. I do all the Ohio rides Hopedale,renegade, and Pa. mines and meadows, Rock Run. Favorite is Hatfield McCoy but its along way to travel.
Ever ride Wellsville ?

·
Banned
420 Posts
I rode there probably 30+ years ago. I had a 200X. Used to race at Deerfield speedway. image.jpg

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome from Charleston,WV. MIMEEKS3 I went on a ride up Ritchie County off of Rt.47 couple weeks ago. Nice riding up there.
You know where you went? The last time I was down there, we parked where everyone does when they go to Richie Mines, but we went the other way down toward the river. Only rode 25ish miles that day, but we were all afternoon and it was a good fun ride.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Wellsville is less than 1hr North of Wheeling on RT7,I am 20mins South of Wellsville,ride there often.Google-the forbidden zone.We sometimes ride at King Knob Offroad park in Phillipe WVA,probably near you.
Never heard of that one, but I just checked it out online and it may be worth checking out. It's about as far away from me as Wheeling is. I'm right on the Ohio River where US 50 crosses the river from Ohio to WV.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am not sure where we went, I do know we was up by the Richie Mines, then they said we was over in Calhoun County, Wood, And Wirt. Did about 67 miles left at 10:30 got back at 7:30.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I am not sure where we went, I do know we was up by the Richie Mines, then they said we was over in Calhoun County, Wood, And Wirt. Did about 67 miles left at 10:30 got back at 7:30.
That's in the same general area I was riding in. Good places to go out there. I can't wait to get back, especially since it's only a half hour or so from my house.

Reactions: CPAGE75
1 - 20 of 23 Posts