Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
979 Posts
Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
979 Posts
2022 Yamaha RMAX2 YXE10WRCNL (Sport Model)

Front Shock Absorber Assy. B4M-F350B-01-00
Rear Shock Absorber Assy, B4M-F2210-01-00
Not available at this time.

Best of ALL worlds mounted on a XT-R

Tic...toc...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,648 Posts
Now if those canucks could just learn to say YAW-MA-HA instead of YEAH-MA-HA :LOL:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Now if those canucks could just learn to say YAW-MA-HA instead of YEAH-MA-HA :LOL:
When I grew up in southern Utah it was Yeah Ma Ha, I moved to Colorado and my wife’s says it’s Yaw Ma Ha. We laughed and argued and it’s still funny but she googled the pronunciation and an oriental woman pronounced it Yeah Ma Ha!
I said “ TOLD YA”
Funny thing is, is I’m now a convert to Yaw Ma Haw!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
When I grew up in southern Utah it was Yeah Ma Ha, I moved to Colorado and my wife’s says it’s Yaw Ma Ha. We laughed and argued and it’s still funny but she googled the pronunciation and an oriental woman pronounced it Yeah Ma Ha!
I said “ TOLD YA”
Funny thing is, is I’m now a convert to Yaw Ma Haw!
Ha, the wife is always right. In my neck of the woods, everyone says Yaw Ma Haw. I'd be curious if ya'll call it soda or pop and how to do you say pecan pie and do you eat grits?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Ha, the wife is always right. In my neck of the woods, everyone says Yaw Ma Haw. I'd be curious if ya'll call it soda or pop and how to do you say pecan pie and do you eat grits?
Soda and pop are both common and I use both.
Out here we say pee-Kahn
We don’t eat grits but I’ve tried it when I was in the south and it’s definitely nothing to get excited about. Cream of wheat or Oatmeal are way more edible in my opinion and both of those also require plenty of some kind of sweetener to get them down. Grits remind me of something you’d serve in prison or a concentration camp. It could keep you alive but there’s no enjoyment in it.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
410 Posts
I say Yaw ma ha... I know it's wrong , but my sconnie accent is so bad it's the least of my worries.. lol.

Grits are good , but only as a side to bacon eggs and hashbrowns. Just add salted sweet butter. We don't serve them in Wisconsin, unless you hit up a Cracker Barrel.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,648 Posts
What's a grit?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Reactions: therebel19
901 - 920 of 934 Posts