Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

781 - 794 of 794 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I notice in there magazine write up that they get the body and tire width measurements backwards and then turn that into a positive that it should have good mud protection.

Then in the video they check the oil every day but it’s the transmission. LOL

Good work UTV ACTION, just like a typical news paper or any news media. Many details always screwed up!

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #783
I notice in there magazine right up that they get the body and tire width measurements backwards and then turn that into a positive that it should have good mud protection.

Then in the video they check the oil every day but it’s the transmission. LOL

Good work UTV ACTION, just like a typical news paper or any news media. Many details always screwed up!
I pointed out the tranny oil mistake in the comments. They've been showcasing a lot of Wolverines in their Reader's Rides, so I cut them some slack.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I wish we had this much snow....................

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
951 Posts
I hope he's seen the airbox and CVT intake tricks or he's gonna have a wet puppy, lol

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Sorry, but either that RS1 has something wrong with it or the driver didn't know they were racing. From a stop Rmax barely takes a KRX, A Talon pulls on a KRX 4-5 lengths, a RZR XP takes a Talon and a RS1 will take an XP.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Can you point me to the trucks and why? Thanks
The info is in the thread DRIVING IN SNOWY, SPECIFICALLY THE FLUFFY STUFF, in Rmax cvt drivetrain and transmission section

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #793
Bone stock RMAX4

781 - 794 of 794 Posts