Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

741 - 760 of 794 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I felt bad for the camera guy/spotter in the first part. I was getting very frustrated the RMAX driver. In the second part with the ledge if they had been a little more aggressive with the throttle, I don't think they would have need all the guys pushing or hanging off the side of it. I get that they probably didn't want to tear the new ride up but he wasn't going anywhere. The ledge would catch him before I rolled over.

Let them get some more experiece with the new machine and try again in a couple of months and bet he won't need any help.

·
Registered
803 Posts
My goodness! I think there's going to be some road rash after that.

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
721 Posts
Maybe a couple wheel barrow tires mounted on the cage, to provide rollers. Or strap an old sit on top kayak to the side of it.. lol.

I was annoyed watching that.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Pretty sure it was that drivers 1st driving experience in a side by side. He didn’t even dare give it enough throttle to back up. Drove me nuts to watch that.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #748
Cool info on accessories and the development of them and the machine. It's a long vid, so grab a beer and watch it on tv.

If you're a part of my X2/X4, or RMAX FB groups, or a member of Yamaha Vikings & Wolverines, we're giving away 3 oil change kits if you can answer the questions posed in the announcements on those groups.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Not on Facebook, are referring to these questions.

Is there a Soft Cab. Yes.
Is there a Plow. Yes.
Is there a Heater filter. No.

If you're a part of my X2/X4, or RMAX FB groups, or a member of Yamaha Vikings & Wolverines, we're giving away 3 oil change kits if you can answer the questions posed in the announcements on those groups.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #750
Not on Facebook, are referring to these questions.

Is there a Soft Cab. Yes.
Is there a Plow. Yes.
Is there a Heater filter. No.
Sorry those weren't the questions and all prizes have already been won :(

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
If the R-MAx would've took the same line as the later two took, it wouldn't have looked that hard at all. The extra effort and people it took for the driver to get through that looked like his first ride in the R-Max-lol.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Just showed that to my 14 yr old son as we will have some similar looking trails that too will be snowed over this winter.

I said, that's gonna be us in a month. As a newb to SxSs, and the power of this thing around the corners, looks like I'll have to be careful so I'm not in the trees every 3 minutes.

Maybe I should add a 2nd winch to the hitch...

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
It a bit of work to implement a rear winch and knocking around. Carry one of these as they'll get you out and note the battery never ever goes dead using it!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
I like splashing through the water but not when it's cold enough to snow. More like 70 degrees or higher.
There's no fun in that. You need to toughin up.:)

Love the video Massive. Keep them coming. I can't seem to get enough. lol

741 - 760 of 794 Posts