Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Differential fluid was not put in by dealer or Yamaha manufacturing - what recourse do I have ? Demand my money back or demand a new Wolverine r-spec eps?

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
They won't replace the differential under warranty?
This is why manufacturers pay dealers to perform a pre delivery inspection. The dealer dropped the ball

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Doesn't sound like a Yamaha problem, sounds like a dealer issue to me. Sucks either way

·
Registered
347 Posts
Its both partys fault, but more Yamaha's. Every new unit should go out with fluids from Yamaha, thats not the dealers responsibility. But it is the dealers responsibility to check to make sure it has fluid. I would contact the service manager at the dealership and see what you can come up with.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would demand a complete new diff "no rebuilt" that's the least they should do for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They should make it right by replacing the diff, but will likely fight you tooth and nail all the way to the end. This is why you pay that dealer prep/PDI fee.

·
Registered
385 Posts
What a crock of shit. Like I said in earlier in some thread the dealers are only interested in selling, high priced maintenance , and selling high priced accessories. There must dealers that want to give good service out there but the people that work for them are only interested in a paycheck. That's just my opinion The dealer should of caught that and I'll bet none of that gets checked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts