Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it was a lot of fun. It's on our trail system here in Central WI. That county actually has like 130 miles of maintained trail. And best part of riding at night was you basically have the whole trail to yourself

·
Registered
211 Posts
The looks like a set of trails too with the markers and signs. Is it a dedicated ATV system or shared with sleds?
Your light bar really does a good job and looks like it is mounted pretty solid. Nice.

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The looks like a set of trails too with the markers and signs. Is it a dedicated ATV system or shared with sleds?
Your light bar really does a good job and looks like it is mounted pretty solid. Nice.
Those trails you can run quads and SXS in the summer and its shared with quads (no SXS) and sled in the winter. They also have a lot more trails they open for sleds only in the winter.

That area does a great job of catering to the ATVs and sleds. All trails lead you to a place you can get something to eat and fuel.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cool Vid. Also, nice camera placement. A few other videos I've watched recently are really shaky, or the helmet mounted camera shows mostly the sunshade. Did you put an adhesive mount right on the center dash?

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool Vid. Also, nice camera placement. A few other videos I've watched recently are really shaky, or the helmet mounted camera shows mostly the sunshade. Did you put an adhesive mount right on the center dash?
I just had a roll bar mount and mounted it to the passenger side grab bar. Only problem with it there if its wet and muddy it gets dirty pretty quick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts