Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I just bought my first SxS, a '16 Woverine R-Spec w/EPS. I also own 2 Grizzlies, an '07 660 with a little over 7500 miles and an '09 550 for the wife with around 3200 miles. I'm pretty active on a few forums and even a moderator on one.
I'm always looking for new ways to customize or improve my machines and I'm sure I'll be adding some things to the Wolverine.
I'm from western PA, and ride there a good bit, but I also frequent southern WV and have been to eastern KY, eastern TN and was just recently at CAW in South Carolina.
Looking forward to hearing what you guys are doing with your Yamaha's!
wolvy.JPG creekshot.JPG

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Welcome! Much easier to ride in the Wolverine and not be worn out :D

Oh man, when did you go to CAW. I live about 30 minutes from it. Go there a lot now. Can't believe I actually work in Winnsboro, SC and didn't know about it until 6 months ago.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
We were there June 22nd and 23rd. A friend from another forum that lives close met us there and showed us around.
For our summer vacation, my wife and I took the grizzlies and went to Hatfield Mccoy for a day and then planned to hit windrock for a day and then on to CAW for a day before ending up at myrtle beach to finish the week. She had a roll over at H/M so we skipped windrock and did 2 days at CAW. All in all it was a great trip!

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
I was there that weekend and it was kind of dry. It gets much more fun after a few rains :D Still a good place to go hit the trails.

Seems a lot more accessories/upgrades are coming available for the Wolverine.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We were there on Monday and Tuesday. The heat was ridiculous. The tire pressures on our grizzlies went up 2.5 psi from WV to SC. It was very dry and dusty. The creek beds were a blast! I was disappointed in the green and blue trails because they had recently drove a dozer through them, but the black trails didn't disappoint! We did the rock crawl and some hill climbs. Saw a few snakes and a turtle, even climbed the zipline towers

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
It has been very very hot and dry this year. Place is a blast but hopefully we get a lot more rain soon. Last Saturday, after a 3 hour thunderstorm with very hard rain, it was a lot of fun and cool :D Been out there when it was 103 and felt like 111. Can't wait for fall riding.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was 106 the first day we were there. almost too hot to ride!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Send some heat to east coast of Canada will ya??? crappy summer... temps barely in the 60's..usually high 70's low 80's :mad:

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amen! it has been raining in Pennsylvania ever since the snow stopped! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts