Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
If the government didn't get involved we could handle the bad apples ourselves. However, most people are too weak to live in the wild west anymore and need a nanny (government). I still think this a good idea though so the bad apples don't get our recreation shut down.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
I can’t act like I didn’t see this coming, I constantly see irresponsible people on the trails that helped them bring this about.
Same here but I'm the bad guy for telling them to knock it off. I get it, I was one of them once too but listened to my fellow riders and changed. I hate seeing any trail get shut down because of stupidity.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
One of our favorite riding areas is 6000 acres. there are 5 campgrounds on it with paved roads connecting the campgrounds. They have private security and if you are on the paved road, they give you ticket if light bars, whips, or rock lights are on. Speed limit is 25 and there is no passing. They write you a ticket for that too. You are not allowed back in until all tickets are paid. Campgrounds are 10 mph and stereos need to be off or at least turned way down after 11. Same rules on the lights in the campgrounds. If you can't find a place on 6000 acres to let it hang out (while staying on the trail) then something is wrong. The places those guys were talking about in the video are way larger. Have your fun out on the trail but knock it off when you get on the road and around residents or we will get shut down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts