Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figure since I have a 2016 Wolverine then I should have a 2016 Ram 1500 to pull it with. :p IMG_4695.JPG Going riding tomorrow.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Should have got a Silveraydo lol!

Reactions: Last Chance

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5.7 hemi. Wasn't interested in getting a diesel

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I took one out for a demo they are nice trucks,i have the 6.7 diesel in my one ton and over all has been a very good truck,i still have my old 89 dodge 318 and getting a bit rusty,but still going down the road.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Wow, that's the first 2wd truck I've seen in a long time, up here everything is 4X4. Do you ever go places where you may be reversing tow roles with the Wolverine and Ram? Congratulations on the new truck and have a great time!

Reactions: Greggo

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, that's the first 2wd truck I've seen in a long time, up here everything is 4X4. Do you ever go places where you may be reversing tow roles with the Wolverine and Ram? Congratulations on the new truck and have a great time!
I had thought about a 4x4. But I already have a 2014 4Runner Trail. Which I would use in rainy season. The the average I will let things dry out for a couple of days before going to the land. That red clay is a sticky mess.

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Good choice on the Hemi, you don't want anything to do with the new EPA choked diesels anyway lol...I just had this discussion with someone a little bit ago.
Ditto the good choice on the hemi! my 6.7 experience was less than pleasurable. Congrats on the new dodge :thumbsup:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Traded the silver Ram 1500 for another Ram 1500 4x4. Upgraded the truck last week. Yep needed 4 wheel drive as I almost got stuck with the 2 wheel drive.

IMG_4914.JPG

·
Banned
420 Posts
What no camo ?:cool:

Reactions: Kirk57

·
Banned
420 Posts
Nice truck.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Reactions: Last Chance

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
you need fender flares on your wolvy too. nice truck

·
Registered
367 Posts
My old man's dodge has the box side storage ... he is kinda old school so he hates it ... he is also meticulous so scratches don't happen ... I think it's a good way to scratch your box sides.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Feel the need to interrupt the dodge talk with a chevy lol

my 11 silverado pullin the wolvie, not my trailer though. Just a 6x10

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I didn't want the rambox because it takes up bed space.

Reactions: Wolvie Hunter
1 - 20 of 136 Posts