Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX2
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site but not to Yamaha. Had a 2005 Rhino 660 for years. Lifted 2” and had 30 Mega Mayham mudders on it.
Sold it & just purchased my 2021 RMAX2 1000. Any advice is welcomed. What are the go to accessories that I should go for??

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome! Which model RMAX2 did you get?

Reactions: BMoore86

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
Congrats!

As its new you might want to check your fluids. FYI

See this thread.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX2
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats!

As its new you might want to check your fluids. FYI

See this thread.
Thanks for the heads up! I will def be checking everything over really good now!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I just got the base model. I want to rig it all up myself. And that’s the only model they had in stock.
Thats the model I got too. I just didn't want green or blue. I believe your 2 seater came with a roof though where my 4 seater didn't so if Im right and you dont need that I would start with a windshield and the D-mode switch. To be honest though accessories are really hard to get right now. Good luck!

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,113 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I will def be checking everything over really good now!
Let us know here also if you find its short or very low to empty fluids. Enough have found this and its not clear who is doing or not doing it right. I suspect its factory done and the dealer not checking at all. One could ask if its been verified or now. Thats up to you. But running for the breaking period without sufficient or nearly dry systems becomes a long term point of failure. Its not worth assuming at this point as most would understand.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Get the D-Mode switch, its worth every penny. Then some kind of windshield to open up some riding in weather you normally wouldn't. I have the XT-R and it came with both, windshield was a dealer installed accesory, and have cargo box shipping. Many things are still backordered due to the covid mess, so just because you want it doesnt mean you can get it unfortunately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts