Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

New to the forum from Canada

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Slayda 
#1 ·
Hey everyone I am new to the Wolverine Forum. I live in Alberta Canada and just got my RMAX4 1000 SE (xtr) yesterday. Originally I was told I wouldn't receive my Rmax till after the new year but got surprised with it showing up early. Looking forward to getting out but waiting on my trailer for the time being. There seems to be trailer shortages lately with the covid shut downs hopefully it will be here next month. My dealership was nice enough to deliver it to my house for me. I am also now waiting on accessories to show up. I am just so pumped. I doubt I will wait for my trailer to show up, there is a rental company in town I might go snag a trailer in the near future.....

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats their.
Wow, big garage for doing mods as long as its not too cold. LOL

Reactions: Maggot
#6 ·
Oh wow that big. I have garage but half that size and ventilated, not heated. Best I could manage to get built. Its closed in but not insulated nor closed in at the eaves. I am happy with it and doing the job. I made some room selling the two sleds I had before the SxS and on Kingquad. So I have one more KQ, Zero turn lawn tractor and Wolverine in it. I do all my auto oil changes on 3 family vehicles in it as well as everything else related to all these.

I am in the market for a half decent generator but needs to be < 5% THD and 7000 watts running. Mixed info on Champions THD. Suppose to be 5% but one doc I found was near 20%. Ouch!!

Reactions: Sparky87
#7 ·
Congrats. You’ll find lots of useful information on this forum.

#8 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#14 ·
Haven't had a lot of time to ride it as I'm waiting for hip surgery which has been moved three times because of the covid shit so tapping it cool as to being to small I won't see much difference from my Kawi that I had other than it has a few more cc,s and a lot quieter so will be looking forward I hope in the spring to ride Congrats on the new machine and welcome. Redb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.