Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 SE
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am new to the Wolverine Forum. I live in Alberta Canada and just got my RMAX4 1000 SE (xtr) yesterday. Originally I was told I wouldn't receive my Rmax till after the new year but got surprised with it showing up early. Looking forward to getting out but waiting on my trailer for the time being. There seems to be trailer shortages lately with the covid shut downs hopefully it will be here next month. My dealership was nice enough to deliver it to my house for me. I am also now waiting on accessories to show up. I am just so pumped. I doubt I will wait for my trailer to show up, there is a rental company in town I might go snag a trailer in the near future.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,844 Posts
Congrats their.
Wow, big garage for doing mods as long as its not too cold. LOL

Reactions: Maggot

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,844 Posts
Oh wow that big. I have garage but half that size and ventilated, not heated. Best I could manage to get built. Its closed in but not insulated nor closed in at the eaves. I am happy with it and doing the job. I made some room selling the two sleds I had before the SxS and on Kingquad. So I have one more KQ, Zero turn lawn tractor and Wolverine in it. I do all my auto oil changes on 3 family vehicles in it as well as everything else related to all these.

I am in the market for a half decent generator but needs to be < 5% THD and 7000 watts running. Mixed info on Champions THD. Suppose to be 5% but one doc I found was near 20%. Ouch!!

Reactions: Sparky87

·
Registered
699 Posts
Congrats. You’ll find lots of useful information on this forum.

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
180 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sparky87 and congrats on the new machine it looks good

What part of Alberta are you from