Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank god I found this forum. You all have been so helpful. Picked up my Wolvie EPS yesterday and had my first ride today. 43 miles in the Adirondacks...chilly, but I was so happy I didn't even feel it. This is my first side by side and I couldn't be more excited. Need some wheels and tires, but I don't want to widen the machine at all. Could use some advice with that. And wondering if anyone is using the Yamaha rear window and what do they think. That one or EMP. Thank for you help...

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I'm sure some of the others will be in here to give advice on the rims. There is a big wheel and tire picture thread as well.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I have the EMP rear window and really like it. I haven't taken it off since I first put it on, but supposedly it goes on and off pretty quick.

Reactions: Gfam828

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
welcome to the forum , i have the defender cab that comes with the poly back,there is some aftermarket available,with tires I went with 26x9x12 mudlite xtr all the way round with all front stock rims.

·
July WOTM Winner!
207 Posts
Welcome Gfam. A lot of good folks on this forum to aid in getting the most fun from your new wolvie. I have the EMP rear window and I like it but it does rattle on the box a little, while idling. I will be trimming or stick some foam tape in those areas. They are the lowest straight areas about 6" long that rattle on the box.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome!! You will learn a lot of good info here.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your advice...I just ordered one and right now UTV King is giving $10 off if you sign up for there emails. Free shipping too. Maybe I should put some foam tape on before I install it. If you ever get a chance to send picks where I should put the tape that would be awesome. Thanks again

·
Registered
718 Posts
The only rattling I've experienced on mine is where it touches the cage at the top before it goes under the roof, and it only rattles at idle. Once I take it off I will mark and out some rubber either on the cage or window.

·
July WOTM Winner!
207 Posts
The more I look at it, I probably could adjust the whole rear window up higher and not need any trimming or tape. Here are the pics of where it is rattling. image.jpeg image.jpeg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts