Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not a fan of that scheme. Too much going on with the decals.
That YXZ scheme is pretty nice looking. Wish they had done something like that. Maybe orange.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Where did you get this pic. Looks nice.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I like it. Don't know if I like it enough to make me get away from the Yamaha Steel Blue, but it's still pretty sweet

Reactions: Flyer

·
Banned
504 Posts
I'm not a fan of the graphics on either. I can see people pulling them off the Wolvy for a black out look. It has some nice accessories. I wonder if that steering wheel is the same as the one on the YXZ. Real world pricing should be below msrp. Ken at Rocks and Ruts did a very nice presentation on both models.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Other than the practically white looking seats I like it. Best part is the damn YXZ steering wheel which I still haven't ordered lol.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yeah it is the YXZ wheel. I dont like the seats at all but the rest is good, the graphics would have to go.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I wish they would have came out with an Orange or Orange/White like the YXZ. I would have been swapping out my camo plastics for a set. I do like the beadlocks, it will probably be hard to get a set of them though.

·
Administrator
2,189 Posts
The 16 Rzr xp turbos come with this color scheme. I'm a graphics artist, so I can make w/e graphics to go on it. I really like the colors.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
A few things I'm surprised at on this new SE model:
1. Looks like the KYB Shocks may stay around for a while on the Wolverine, at least in the States, since this SE has them.
2. I would have thought they would have added a tilt wheel and a dump bed for the top of the line model.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
37 Posts
The bead lock, a-arm guards, and fenders are nice, but otherwise this seems strange to me. Why do a full length plate when you advertise that full length protection is built in? I'm sure this is better, but seem counter to their advertising. Why do a simple black and gray color scheme when you could add one of the Yamaha graphics kits? The blue kit looks awesome. Not sure what I expected, but I'm not that excited about this SE. Just my opinion. I'm sure others will like it.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Butch did a great report on rocks and ruts. I don't know the reasoning for fox shox in canada either. I agree an aluminum skid over a steel pan seems odd, just extra protection I guess. A tilt wheel would be useful, but the wovly isn't made for a dump bed. The steering wheel and beadlocks are nice.
I will be interested to see what real world prices will be.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I agree,the SE model looks very nice.Hope it is not the same flat tactical black that was used on past grizzlys&rhinos.Had them,mud stains the color,very hard to get to get clean,after 6mos,it looks yrs old.Wonder if the SE has better springs on the shocks,or the same ones as the other wolverines,just painted a different color.Seriously doubt Yamaha will ever put a dump bed on a Wolverine,it was designed as a sport trail machine,not a utility machine.I think Yamaha installed the full skids on the SE because they know the oem steel belly skids will get bent up after riding for awhile.The factory ones are welded on,not real easy to straighten,they do offer some protection and tie the frame together for strength.Looks like it has the same paper thin tires as the others have.Does have the much nicer YXZ steering wheel in it,would have been nice if it also had the tilt column,two tone seats with adjusters like the YXZ.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yamaha has step up for the rider that wants a quality machine and don't want to pay the high fees. I hope people realize how good of a machine this is

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good luck getting one. I cant find one in alberta. The 2016 SE is available by order only, and above msrp ! Dealer told me there are a lot in manufacturer warehouse sitting. Checking to see if any deals are available

1 - 20 of 29 Posts