Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now in trouble ....went to the site of Yamaha Canada this morining and there is a new model of the wolverine.. Color : Gray and Orange very nice SE model,, Mags . Seat are Gray not black.. new steering wheel. come with all the aluminium plates protection. they say storage under the seats uncluded also.. About 2k more than the base model... i have been waiting for that moment wich comes sooner than i exepected.

The Rhino will be up for sale ...and then...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I look at this site this morning too,and see Yamaha is offering mudflaps,but look more like inner fender wells from the the picture.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Post some pictures from the site on here for us.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
44 Posts
GTH Yamaha lol!!!!! Less than a week after I buy they drop this!!? Whatever.....I'll "Tactical" my Steel Blue one out....

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes it does seem it's for the base Wolverine. I looked at the pics on the website and sure enough the base doesn't come with them. My R-Spec does have them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like the padded steering wheel upgrade too. The color scheme is great, I had a Raptor that was close to these colors.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
I can see those seats looking bad quickly with stains, other than that it looks pretty cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts