Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Pulled the trigger on a new SE last week, what a great machine! We're coming from two Grizzlies, an '07 660 and '09 700 (keeping the 700, selling the 660). The SxS sure feels very different! I'm playing a little bit on the property to get a feel for the two things I hate on the ATVs - the feeling of tipping sideways (on sidehills) and pitching backwards. I have to learn to trust the Wolverine doesn't do that like a quad does. It's a strange feeling when I have the impulse to stand up!

I love my Grizzlies, but this thing is amazing. Can't wait to get out on some roads and trails - the winter snow is melting fast up in the higher country.

P4101842.JPG

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice Wolverine!

·
July WOTM Winner!
207 Posts
Welcome Quadley... Very nice looking machine. Never had a 4x4 quad before, I Have always been on the faster side of things while riding but my body and wife wasn't having it anymore so I parked the Raptor and bought the R spec. I'm getting places slower but enjoying the scenery and ride much better.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm definitely an explorer, I don't 1000cc power either. I like touring, though I definitely climb and drift the Grizzly at times! I was delighted with the ride and handling of the Wolverine last weekend, even though I was confined to a small area due to snow still locking me out of my favorite areas. Ironically it's the same area that I got familiar with my Grizzly 660 back in 2007. There were plenty of rocks, water, little steep stretches - like a training area.

IMG_9630.JPG IMG_9636.JPG

Reactions: lostnut
1 - 8 of 8 Posts