Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Picked up my new ride a few days ago and the family and I are loving it. I have already installed the SSV radio and will install the Yamaha fold down windshield tomorrow. My dealer is waiting for DM switch and sun top to show up. SuperATV helped me out and now have their 4500 winch on order. Can't wait to get some more seat time in it.

Jesse

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice. Where in Norcal are you? I'm near Sacramento.

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine RMax4 LE
51 Posts
Welcome! Its an awesome machine, and I think you will like the community here!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000,
25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m in Lake County up by Cobb. Going to pick a car hauler today and then have a Superatv winch to install this weekend.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX4 XT-R
23 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! I'm in Stockton. Its nice to see a bunch of people in Cali with the RMAX, I see all the posts of people on east coast and Midwest and I get jealous.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Congrats on the new r-max. I have a measly X2, lol. I'm in the stupid bay area, but if you guys are up for a ride somewhere in the foothills, I'm up for it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I’m in Lake County up by Cobb. Going to pick a car hauler today and then have a Superatv winch to install this weekend.
We ride up at Walker Ridge Rd quite a bit lately since sierras has so much snow. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime there at Walker Ridge.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on the new r-max. I have a measly X2, lol. I'm in the stupid bay area, but if you guys are up for a ride somewhere in the foothills, I'm up for it.
We'll probably be going to Walker Ridge Rd in a couple weeks. It's near Clear Lake. Is that too far?

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts