Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XTR
54 Posts
Welcome. This site has lots of helpful info! It’s what convinced me to convince my wife we should upgrade the X4 to the Rmax4. We live in Harrah. We have a group of 7 machines that try to put around when we can. The new street legal here in OK made it easier to convince the wife! You have a good looking build.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XTR
54 Posts
Very good to hear there is a group that rides! Yeah the street legal was definitely a good selling point to the wife for me too. Where do you guys ride usually? Also thanks for the compliments, looks like you have quite the setup as well!
My best friends have some cabins in SE OK, down by Hodgen, OK. They go more than me but I’ve been down there with them several times, over to Wolfpen Gap in Arkansas, Cross Bar in Davis. I have another set of friends that ride quite a bit at Little Sahara and go down to Soggy Bottom. I haven’t been with them yet. I run to grocery store or hardware store on it whenever I can also! We have the new Lumber Shack chicken restaurant that just opened in Harrah, so I ride up there when I can. And I can’t really take credit for the build. I bought it used, Sehorn Yamaha in Shawnee put everything on it. All I added were the ducksnet window nets(which I recommend) and a midland mxt275 radio. I do have a vision for a custom wrap but haven’t figured out who I want to make it.

Reactions: therebel19
1 - 2 of 2 Posts