Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Fellas, ordered my XTR from the dealership on Oct 8th and was told with would be for a Dec. delivery but was pleasantly surprised to get the call last Wed that it had arrived. Added some goodies and went to pick it up Saturday. I am super pumped to get this thing off the road and see what it will do. I have a 2006 Polaris Sportsmen that I am coming from. Needed more seats for the kids. Here are some pics of the new ride!

20 in Rigid SR-Series Pro -Light Bar
Folding Poly Windshield
Assault - Aviator Side mirrors
Street Legal Kit
Front Brush Guard
ITP Coyote 32x10R15 Tires
Maxxis Carnage 29 in Stock Tires
ST-3 15x7 5+2 Matte Black Wheels
Front/Back A-Arm Guards and Skid Plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Car Vehicle Car seat cover Motor vehicle Window

Tire Automotive tire Hood Wheel Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Cloud Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Tire

Automotive side-view mirror Hood Automotive tire Car Vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Window Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,365 Posts
Looks Great !!!
I like your A-Arm guards you have on. Good protection for some obstacles you might come across unknowingly a bit higher than you'd think. Tires look awesome as well. Not what I normally see stock either.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks Great !!!
I like your A-Arm guards you have on. Good protection for some obstacles you might come across unknowingly a bit higher than you'd think. Tires look awesome as well. Not what I normally see stock either.
Yeah I have the stockers in the garage. This are the ITP Coyotes to drive on the street

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,365 Posts
Yeah I have the stockers in the garage. This are the ITP Coyotes to drive on the street
Wow, you won't have any trouble on the trails with that thread pattern on them. The side edge lugs also biting edges for softer stuff. No worries off the streets. Most trails are hard pack with little or no sinking in a bit of dirt or mud.

Nice !!! Very Nice looking colour as well.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Appreciate it! Cheers!

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: Geo

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Norman, you in OK?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XTR
39 Posts
Welcome. This site has lots of helpful info! It’s what convinced me to convince my wife we should upgrade the X4 to the Rmax4. We live in Harrah. We have a group of 7 machines that try to put around when we can. The new street legal here in OK made it easier to convince the wife! You have a good looking build.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome. This site has lots of helpful info! It’s what convinced me to convince my wife we should upgrade the X4 to the Rmax4. We live in Harrah. We have a group of 7 machines that try to put around when we can. The new street legal here in OK made it easier to convince the wife! You have a good looking build.
Very good to hear there is a group that rides! Yeah the street legal was definitely a good selling point to the wife for me too. Where do you guys ride usually? Also thanks for the compliments, looks like you have quite the setup as well!

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys are reminding me of my roots. I was born in Shawnee and grew up in Seminole.
I got my machine in Shawnee and done some amazing duck hunting in Seminole!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XTR
39 Posts
Very good to hear there is a group that rides! Yeah the street legal was definitely a good selling point to the wife for me too. Where do you guys ride usually? Also thanks for the compliments, looks like you have quite the setup as well!
My best friends have some cabins in SE OK, down by Hodgen, OK. They go more than me but I’ve been down there with them several times, over to Wolfpen Gap in Arkansas, Cross Bar in Davis. I have another set of friends that ride quite a bit at Little Sahara and go down to Soggy Bottom. I haven’t been with them yet. I run to grocery store or hardware store on it whenever I can also! We have the new Lumber Shack chicken restaurant that just opened in Harrah, so I ride up there when I can. And I can’t really take credit for the build. I bought it used, Sehorn Yamaha in Shawnee put everything on it. All I added were the ducksnet window nets(which I recommend) and a midland mxt275 radio. I do have a vision for a custom wrap but haven’t figured out who I want to make it.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My best friends have some cabins in SE OK, down by Hodgen, OK. They go more than me but I’ve been down there with them several times, over to Wolfpen Gap in Arkansas, Cross Bar in Davis. I have another set of friends that ride quite a bit at Little Sahara and go down to Soggy Bottom. I haven’t been with them yet. I run to grocery store or hardware store on it whenever I can also! We have the new Lumber Shack chicken restaurant that just opened in Harrah, so I ride up there when I can. And I can’t really take credit for the build. I bought it used, Sehorn Yamaha in Shawnee put everything on it. All I added were the ducksnet window nets(which I recommend) and a midland mxt275 radio. I do have a vision for a custom wrap but haven’t figured out who I want to make it.
Yeah I will be getting this thing out shortly, I plan to hit Cross Bar up when they open back up after deer season and usually go down to the Kiamichi wilderness quite a bit to ride. I also bought mine a Sehorn and had them install most everything after they got my machine in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts