Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Hi guys new to the fourm, and a new wolverine owner.

I was able to get my 20 hours on the wolverine in one week because I was on vacation. I took it to the dealership for the first service and it was nearly $300.

I have been able to research the Internet, and changing the front and rear Difs appear to be a piece of cake, however I have a question concerning the oil change on this 2019.

Once I drain the oil tank, it shows in the manual that there is a bolt underneath the machine to also drain engine oil. However there are actually two bolts , Side-by-side underneath the engine and some people say that you need to drain oil from both of those bolts not just the one bolt that it showing in the owners manual.

I really don't want to pay Yamaha that kind of money to change the oil when I could do it myself if I understood whether or not I need to drain the oil from both of the bolts located underneath the machine or just the one.

I would be deeply grateful to anyone who could clarify this issue for me.

Thanks,

Pete

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,656 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.