Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just found this site while researching the '19 X2 R spec I just bought and thought I would introduce myself. I live on a farm/ranch in north central KS. Wheat, corn, soybeans, milo, alfalfa and 200 cow/calf pairs. My wife is a school teacher and we have a daughter in her 5th year architecture program at K State and our son in his second year Ag Tech at NCK Vo-Tech. I just got this Wolverine to replace a '09 Rhino that has had 13000 hard miles here on the farm. I look forward to learning about it from you guys here.

Reactions: Paul65 and Budro2

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
North central KS is Smith Center? I hunt bucks there every November!

Do you have any big bucks to hunt on your 200 acres? LOL

P.S. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
30 miles east of Smith Center and north to the stateline. There are a few bucks around....... You must be bow hunting or black powder.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yep bow hunting. Been up that direction once to buy some prime rib from a little market!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally had time to get a couple pics. Wolverine has a Superior Industries Industries Ranch bed on it from my local dealer. It came with the factory bed also. I kept the Rhino. Thought it would be handy to keep around.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I didn’t even know they had such a bed! Now it’s a sportier version of the Viking!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats kinda why I went with the Wolverine. I couldn't get excited about a Viking. They just seem to big to me.

Superior Industries actually make a few different versions of this bed along with a bunch of other stuff.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Around here Rhino's are hard to find. Even a beat up one that's on its last legs will be hard to find and cost more than you think it would. Good call on keeping her!

That's an interesting bed - thanks for sharing. Never seen or even heard of it before.

·
Registered
2020 Wolverine X4
121 Posts
Welcome, I'm new too. You've probably seen these already, but if not here's what I've found very helpful so far among everything else as well:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts