Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new owner of a Wolverine R Spec Camo model. I am from NW Pennsylvania. I have had the machine for about two weeks now. In recent years I have owned many different machines, mostly Kawasaki, with a couple of Brute Force, a Teryx 2 seater and most recently a Teryx 4. They were all great machines but I seen a while back that Yamaha was releasing the Wolverine and became very interested in it so I bought one and have no regrets so far, I am absolutely loving it!! Accessories I bought are the wind deflector, 3500lbs winch with mounting plate, rear windshield, rear bumper, rear cargo box and front and rear a-arm guards although they haven't came in yet. I also added original bighorns, 26x9x12 front and 26x12x12 rear, on STI Black Matte Beadlock HD Wheels. I am thinking about the slug kit and machined sheave but I'm going to hold of on them for a while until I see more feedback on them. I have learned a lot on this forum so far and just wanted to say Hello and Thanks for all the information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used to ride the Marienville trails quite a bit when I had my Brute Force. They are nice trails. Haven't been down in a while since I have had side by sides. I'll have to get back down there. We are planning a trip to Tall Pines in New York over the 4th. This will be my first time there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts