Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Rmax2 1000
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y鈥檃ll, thought I would say hello. New to the Rmax, but love the machine! Whole new world for me and actually found y鈥檃ll trying to figure out things on this machine that I never had on the Ranger. I have tons of questions so please be patient with me. 馃榿

Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
Hey y鈥檃ll, thought I would say hello. New to the Rmax, but love the machine! Whole new world for me and actually found y鈥檃ll trying to figure out things on this machine that I never had on the Ranger. I have tons of questions so please be patient with me. 馃榿
Definitely try the search feature here as most anything you can ask has probably been discussed but by all means throw your questions out if you have them. A lot of really good info here.

Registered
You won鈥檛 need that extra belt but carry the tools for your Polaris friends who haven鈥檛 made the switch yet.
This season I have seen many more Yamas on the trails!

Registered
@ Snookafied - Really like the color scheme on those RSpecs. I almost bought the 4 seater that the dealer had in stock, but we decided to get the LE model & we're waiting for its arrival. Good looking machine.....Congrats !!

Reactions: Snookafied
1 - 15 of 15 Posts