Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks, here from the east coast of Canada. Me and the better half have finalized a deal this week on a blue R-spec with the fox suspension. accessories i have coming on it are are:

front and rear bumper
warn 3500 winch
14 inch ITP Hurricane wheels with 27 inch Blackwaters
yamaha factory wrap (
)
windshield
fender flares
20 inch light bar
rear cargo box

I am leaving my grizzly and viper xtx at the dealer for this bad boy, needless to say i bleed blue. ;):eek:

I will be sure to post photos when i pick it up, which i think is on tuesday coming.

also, just wanted to say thanks for the forum on the insight into real owner response to this machine, thought its new on the market and not much info available, you guys made the decision that much more informed.

Cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where are the graphics from? Not the reflictors;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those graphics are right from yamaha, they are an accessory you can purchase through the dealer. that package was a make or break thing for my missus, but i think it looks pretty sharp. you can get a green version as well if you look through the canadian accessories page. the reflectors must be a canada bonus we get :D

Thanks folks, i will definitely keep you in the look

·
Registered
41 Posts
from nfld too....welcome to the forum!!:cool:
Another Newfie? My wife will probably join the forum now! Congrats on the Wolverine. Wish the graphics were available here. They looks nice b'y.

Reactions: 205

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, ill post some photos when its in the driveway, I havent seen those stickers in person, but that video i posted and the dirt trax review sealed the deal. needless to say, i am stoked!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts