Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone on this forum that likes to go trail/off road riding knows how terrible the stock doors on the wolverine are. I finally picked up a set of half doors on e bay and absolutely love them. The install took all of maybe 25-30 minutes and the inside of my cab stayed one hundred times cleaner which also made for a much easier clean up after a weekend of riding. If anyone is wanting a set of half doors i would highly suggest these doors. Image 5.jpg Image 2.jpg Image 1.jpg

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
dumb question but if you move seat to any of the forward positions (I don't but asking) wouldn't the door have an issue with the seats?

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
FordTruckMan is correct on the tires and I have a 2 inch super atv lift. I wish i would have gone with the 3 1/2 inch highlifter lift though.
has anyone tried to add a spacer (with longer bolt) between seat and bolster where it bolts on? Wouldn't it let you move seat ahead (then you add space equal to hole spacing) and door should fit the same. Would not be a problem on passenger seat since can't move it, so if works, you would only need 2 spacers & 2 length replacement bolts (non when in full back). If that would work, that would allow me to adjust ahead for wife since she only drive once in a while. any thoughts?

·
Registered
35 Posts
That might work I haven't looked into that before. I wanna say that the bolt holes for the seat are 1 3/4" apart. You might be on to something there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts