Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
new to the forum and to the Rspec. I picked mine up about 1 month ago. Love it so far. Already installed new tires, wheels, sound system, lights. Plenty more to come..Thanks for having me

Pettis

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Deeyoh!

Might anyone know the dimensions of the factory windshield?? I will not pay $500 for one..I will make my own from a sheet of plexi!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I have a folding windshield and it is 2 pieces. The bottom is cut to match the factory curves/edges of the hood and the top actually fits over and into that recess in the front of the roof. Not a bad piece.. there are cheaper options.. Yamaha Wolverine Windshield : UTV Windshields : Super ATV LLC
I like that flip out design. If it had been out when I bought my factory one, I may have gone that route, but the fit of the factory one along the top with the rubber seal is pretty good. I rode all day Saturday in a pretty steady rain and didn't get anything coming the front or over the top of the windshield. Did get plenty wet with all the mud splashing in the sides though lol.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey everyone,
new to the forum and to the Rspec. I picked mine up about 1 month ago. Love it so far. Already installed new tires, wheels, sound system, lights. Plenty more to come..Thanks for having me

Pettis
welcome,
wheres the pics?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. You would be much happier with a polycarbonate over plex. Check UTV or others sites for the bar clamps for mounting. I am going to do a 2 piece front window. Take the top off in summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts