Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,201 Posts
There are at least 4-6 of us with RMAX's in the Black Hills. I'm in Custer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome I'm in Piedmont! I do a loop up the fire road through Dalton Lake then back on 151 and 180 by Galena, back through Runckel rd. and Bethlehem to the house when I have a couple hours to kill!

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha RMAX2 1000
28 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! I live in Strasburg Co but I would like to come up and do some group riding. If you can give me some advance notice my wife and I and perhaps my cousin would like to come up and ride with you.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! I live in Strasburg Co but I would like to come up and do some group riding. If you can give me some advance notice my wife and I and perhaps my cousin would like to come up and ride with you.
Hey me tooo! Denver metro but don't judge me for that. Would love to go up there. JKetcher hit me up if you want to ride locally. Trading my 2020x4 for Rmx4 LE. Should be here this month. WELCOME CASEY200

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha RMAX2 1000
28 Posts
I'll do it! We went down to Rainbow Falls on 3-25. Had a lot of fun but it was ice and snow or 4" of mud LOL. up above road 300 there was about 3' of snow but all in all we had a ball. Took me about 2 hrs with a pressure washer to clean it up .......it was still worth it! 😃

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
There used to be a place near you (Deer Park?) that I used to go. It was a few hundred acres and had a rock section. Closed a while back. Too bad, great place to ride in off season.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Camp 5 Is great out here, some super crazy rock crawling stuff for only the most modified rigs by Deadwood. I've done a couple runs there, I believe Massive is much more knowlagable around there though. I'm still learning the routes!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome aboard, I'm up in Piedmont area. It's nice having the trail close by.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,201 Posts
Camp 5 Is great out here, some super crazy rock crawling stuff for only the most modified rigs by Deadwood. I've done a couple runs there, I believe Massive is much more knowlagable around there though. I'm still learning the routes!
I'm actually newbish to the Northern Black Hills. Did Camp 5 for the first time last Fall but I'm anxious to return.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts