Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading for a while and noticed I’ve yet to introduce myself or my machine. My wife and i do a lot of overlanding and enjoy taking our Rmax out with us. We have a YouTube channel as well where you can catch our day adventures. I’ve done a few mods to it and just yesterday bent a tie-rod so I’ll be ordering a new weller racing set. Nice to meet everyone and thank you for providing so much info!
Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Hood Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Sky Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Been reading for a while and noticed I’ve yet to introduce myself or my machine. My wife and i do a lot of overlanding and enjoy taking our Rmax out with us. We have a YouTube channel as well where you can catch our day adventures. I’ve done a few mods to it and just yesterday bent a tie-rod so I’ll be ordering a new weller racing set. Nice to meet everyone and thank you for providing so much info! View attachment 103555
View attachment 103557
View attachment 103556
View attachment 103554
View attachment 103553
View attachment 103552
😎👍 Nice ride and welcome

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
647 Posts
Welcome! Man that thing looks good with those wheels/tires. And it looks nice without the red decal too.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
Been reading for a while and noticed I’ve yet to introduce myself or my machine. My wife and i do a lot of overlanding and enjoy taking our Rmax out with us. We have a YouTube channel as well where you can catch our day adventures. I’ve done a few mods to it and just yesterday bent a tie-rod so I’ll be ordering a new weller racing set. Nice to meet everyone and thank you for providing so much info! View attachment 103555
View attachment 103557
View attachment 103556
View attachment 103554
View attachment 103553
View attachment 103552
Welcome! Nice ride man! Something definitely looks familiar about it.😉

Reactions: 2traxoverland
1 - 9 of 9 Posts