Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am waiting for the short guy model to come out!! They do look good.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Bummer, I keep looking for someone to make em outta HDPE.
Is there a particular reason for this? Just looking for more durability? Or the friction coefficient for sliding the side off rocks etc.? I am considering building a set of doors over the winter, but they will be absolutely nothing like these. More like a pro armor style like you see on the rzrs, hinge in the back, latch in the front, coverage all the way from upright to upright on roll cage.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is there a particular reason for this? Just looking for more durability? Or the friction coefficient for sliding the side off rocks etc.? I am considering building a set of doors over the winter, but they will be absolutely nothing like these. More like a pro armor style like you see on the rzrs, hinge in the back, latch in the front, coverage all the way from upright to upright on roll cage.
No damage when leaned on or scraping against the banks, It matches the machine, doesnt rattle or amplify sounds, no frame required to rub against when leaning on them on the inside...I had great luck using HDPE skids and accessories on my sport atvs.

·
Administrator
2,188 Posts
No damage when leaned on or scraping against the banks, It matches the machine, doesnt rattle or amplify sounds, no frame required to rub against when leaning on them on the inside...I had great luck using HDPE skids and accessories on my sport atvs.
UHMWPE is much better for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts