Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just checked out the new cab from utv headquarters,comes with sliding windows in doors,tip out glass windshield,metal roof, and heater option.

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I'll just keep my old beater Cherokee for when its that cold. For what that cab and heater runs I can buy 2 or 3 old rust buckets.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sweet Jesus that's approaching half price of the fricking machine if you get windshield wiper and heater better off with a jeep. Just saying.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my cab was worth a million dollars today going through the brush covered in snow,if you guys think the cab is overpriced you should see what it cost in Canadian dollars.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
my cab was worth a million dollars today going through the brush covered in snow,if you guys think the cab is overpriced you should see what it cost in Canadian dollars.
Value is in the eye of the beholder. Just sayin for that money I'll play with my jeep.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
You can buy a quality coat and gloves for a damn sight less!
My winter riding jacket is rated to 35 below 0. we have ridden in temps well below zero and I have never been $4000 cold!!!!
If it gets $4000 cold, I'll just stay home

·
Registered
718 Posts
You can buy a quality coat and gloves for a damn sight less!
My winter riding jacket is rated to 35 below 0. we have ridden in temps well below zero and I have never been $4000 cold!!!!
If it gets $4000 cold, I'll just stay home
I hear you there! I used to ride a 4 wheeler in close to a foot of snow wearing Carhartt insulated bibs and coat with a couple layers underneath and never had a problem. I have a windshield and back window on mine now. The only thing I may buy for winter riding is a set of chest waders since the buggy doesn't allow for the cold weather water avoidance that the 4 wheeler does.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the defender cab also,the sliding windows in the doors and flip out windshield would have been nice.but as the rep from defender cabs said they were trying to keep the cost down,I have been out in the rain and snow over the last 50 years of riding and have come to enjoy being warm and dry.
I love my defender cab, well worth the money i paid for it, and i also own a wrangler jeep, the wolverine is much better in the snow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts