Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to me, used 2021 Wolverine R Spec 850, 4400 miles

Found this strange item while doing my first cleaning after taking home from dealership today,
It was near the Engine oil filter/Spark plug area but laying in the frame all alone
I didnt notice anything unusual about it missing someplace, nor have i seen it in any manuals or other photos.

Font Artifact Circle Art Wood
Font Circle Wood Pattern Label

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
4,093 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 4 SE (XTR in US)
45 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could not find any online for my exact 21 Wolverine 850 r spec in stock, I would prefer a kindle or pdf format honestly

I think I knocked the part loose by using a power washer and hitting the gaps in the skid plate

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine X2 XT-R
527 Posts
I could not find any online for my exact 21 Wolverine 850 r spec in stock, I would prefer a kindle or pdf format honestly

I think I knocked the part loose by using a power washer and hitting the gaps in the skid plate
I would think it's not just shoved under the tank. you may need to get the tank off, or at least loose.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
On the Gen 1 tank, that nub goes in a hole in a metal frame bracket IIRC. So the waffle side will go against the plastic tank. You can probably slip it in if the tank is empty and the body panels are removed. Don't worry when Bubba crammed the tank into place on the assembly line, he probably knew it would take a few thousand miles of bumping around before it wore a hole in the tank, so it would not come back on warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts