Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out riding and I take my dog with me. She normally rides in her cage in back, but she wants to ride up front with me. I am nervous that she will want to jump out, I have seen it in other places, but do they make a netting to cover the opening above the door? I have the back window and windshield on it. I am not sure if I want the doors on it, (hot in the summer, great in the fall and winter),they are kind of pricey. I was thinking of something that was easy to install and remove.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
I was out riding and I take my dog with me. She normally rides in her cage in back, but she wants to ride up front with me. I am nervous that she will want to jump out, I have seen it in other places, but do they make a netting to cover the opening above the door? I have the back window and windshield on it. I am not sure if I want the doors on it, (hot in the summer, great in the fall and winter),they are kind of pricey. I was thinking of something that was easy to install and remove.
I am not aware of any netted doors made for the wolvy, but you could always buy some generic cargo netting like these and make your own to put on.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
You can get those ATV sized stretchy cargo nets quite inexpensively. I would think it would be pretty easy to fab up some attachment points if necessary.

Something like this. QB UTV CARGO NET, HVYDUTY - LeatherUp.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts