Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
October WOTM Winner!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a pro armor 4 speaker sound bar from Amazon. Only wiring that came with it is the 10" harness coming out of box. No instructions or specifications about what gauge wire to buy. Has anyone installed one of these?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know its a little more pricey but i went with a wetsound 10 over the pro armor. The wet sound was really easy to install just run the wires to the battery and mounted it to the roof with the brackets it came with. If i were you id return that to amazon and spend the extra money and get the wetsound. I love mine and its so loud.

·
Registered
25 Posts
you can use any guage speaer wire it be fine hook direct to battery and thats it..if you do return it do not waist your money on the wetsound or any sound bar they have no bass and way to much money go the route i did and you will be so happy...i got 2 pyle speaker pods with a marine kecnwood cd player for 175 off ebay..cheapest and sound better than ssv or any sound bar you will find!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.