Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will any Yamaha and Honda wheel & tire work they are all 4-110 lug patterns I think, this question might have been answered all ready on here but I couldn't find it

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
No........I tried a Used rim a local fix it shop had. Bolt pattern was fine but when I tightened the lug nuts down there was not enough clearance between the rim and the brake caliper. There is a difference in the rims from a drum brake machine to a disk brake machine. I found a Viking take-off on Ebay for $65 including shipping. Then I just bought a scab tire on it that held air.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes I am looking for a spare also.

·
Registered
39 Posts
When I bought mine new earlier this year, I found that some of the cheap steel wheels like I found at RMATV didn't use 12mm studs. Most 110 mm bolt patterns also used smaller lugs. This would require drilling them out. Between finding the correct offset that would fit our front disc and finding one that used the tapered lug nuts, it was easier to buy a new oem standard steel wheel. It cost me $80 and I already had a 26x9x12 Bighorn 2 from my Teryx. If I don't have anything besides my cargo box, it will fit in the end of the bed. If I have a larger load, I had a spare carrier made by UTV Factory.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im about ready to put some aftermarket wheels and tires on it, guess ill just do that and save the take offs for a spare

·
Registered
718 Posts
im about ready to put some aftermarket wheels and tires on it, guess ill just do that and save the take offs for a spare
That's what I did. My 26 inch Bighorns are close enough to the size of the stockers that I carry one of the fronts to use in an emergency.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Hey Walt,
Almost all aftermarket rims have siz, width, and pattern stamped in them somewhere. Often near the valve stem hole.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts