Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned yamaha for a long time, so choosing a yamaha was a no brainer for me as my experience with the local dealer and the brand was extremely positive.

So i bougth a 2016 r spec. I got it with the utv tatoo track, the wheel, a full defender cab with wiper and windshield washer and a click and go plow 72 inch wide.

I added the led ligth on top, the canadian tire 4000pound nameless winch in the back and the tractor heater. I also got the blue plastic today as green was not the color i wanted it.

Here are a few pics that had been requested

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have any pictures of where you tapped into the coolant system?
I took the hose off at the thermostat and went rigth to the heater from the motor and the return is spliced in at the very same hose that was on the thermostat. It work, the system is just a tad longuer, ill have to install some kind of bypass valve for the summer

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks like you're going to get to use it again this Saturday eh?? Another 30 cms and 100 kph winds here in Saint John.

I actually had to turn OFF my Firestorm heater and open my windows the other day while plowing....it was getting that warm in my cab lol.......LOVE IT!
Will probably put tracks on after next big storm.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
All of your pictures are upside down.
Must be due to what you're viewing it on. On my iPad, they're all the right way.

Reactions: Downer

·
Banned
420 Posts
Fine on my ipad

·
Registered
58 Posts
All upside down on google chrome.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I took the hose off at the thermostat and went rigth to the heater from the motor and the return is spliced in at the very same hose that was on the thermostat. It work, the system is just a tad longuer, ill have to install some kind of bypass valve for the summer
Did you have to drill holes for the hoses or just push them in through the dipstick access?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hay my friend your world is upside down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts