Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Looks awesome :D Pick my new green one up tomorrow. Was thinking camo but after seeing the green in person. I fell in love.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying it. I took these tires off of my '14 grizzly 700. They have excellent tread life, don't ride rough at all, and will get you out of dang near anything!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was also thinking about the camo but when I saw that it was just the hood and a sticker on the back, the extra money didn't seem worth it. I think if they had come out with like a charcoal metallic grey, that would've been my #1 choice. I think it would look awesome. But green is my favorite color anyway so I still came out a winner lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was also thinking about the camo but when I saw that it was just the hood and a sticker on the back, the extra money didn't seem worth it. I think if they had come out with like a charcoal metallic grey, that would've been my #1 choice. I think it would look awesome. But green is my favorite color anyway so I still came out a winner lol
I will be wrapping mine in a dark metallic grey in the next week or two. Keep an eye out for pics. I'm hoping it will look awesome.

·
Registered
347 Posts
How would you rate the quality of the KFI winch to Warn? I've been a Warn guy all my life but I have had to look twice at KFI.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How would you rate the quality of the KFI winch to Warn? I've been a Warn guy all my life but I have had to look twice at KFI.
This is my second kfi winch and they are little beasts. They aren't noisy and boy do they pull! I've never had an issue with these.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts