Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screenshot_2016-01-07-20-04-03.png Here is my new ride....yamaha rear window, folding windshield, accessory rack with spae tire carrier, 27" ITP Blackwater Evolutions on 14" ITP Hurricanes, yamaha front and rear grab bar. Soon to be installed is an SSV Works overhead audio system and a set of Camoplast Tatou 4s tracks 22" led light bar. I will post pics of the other add-ons when I get them on

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah.....and a warn 3500 or 4000 lb winch

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good looking machine you have there sir !!!

Reactions: Chazzy4

·
Registered
395 Posts
View attachment 5081 Here is my new ride....yamaha rear window, folding windshield, accessory rack with spae tire carrier, 27" ITP Blackwater Evolutions on 14" ITP Hurricanes, yamaha front and rear grab bar. Soon to be installed is an SSV Works overhead audio system and a set of Camoplast Tatou 4s tracks 22" led light bar. I will post pics of the other add-ons when I get them on
Looks great. They look so good when they are new.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the tire/wheel combo really caught my eye

·
Registered
103 Posts
I went with a super ATV 3500 lbs since I don't use winch much why pay all that extra for the warn. They are good thou but pricey . I have a remote on my also which is handy.

I bought that tire combo from rocky mountain tav.

·
Registered
46 Posts
She's a beauty. Had the tracks for my Grizzly not sure if I'm going to get them for the Wolverine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I'm totally stoked to pick up my new ride this saturday.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Counting down the hours to Saturday when I pick up my new baby......damn....I'm like a friggin little kid.....lol

Reactions: atkbike

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I guess ur anxious eh?

·
Banned
420 Posts
It will be worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Well........you still with her ?

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Too bad it's going to be so damn cold this weekend for riding. Bet that won't stop you though

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
i here you on the excited thing. i am still waiting for all my accessories to show up so i can wire it all.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Yup.....version 2.0 kept her promises. Version 1.0......not so much.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah....even tho its going to be cold this weekend, although not as cold as these last few days, I'm taking baby for a ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts