Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
November WOTM Winner!
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I stopped by the local Yamaha dealer this morning to pick up an oil filter for my machine, when I pulled in noticed a green one sitting out in front of the store on display. After I get the filter this is how the conversation went

Me: So you selling many of those Wolverines yet?
Him: Well not really we haven't gotten any in yet
Me: Um there's one out front???
Him: Oh really??

I know this was a parts guy and not a salesman but come on you get a brand new model in and have it out front of the store to show it off and you don't even know you have one. I guess that's why I'm glad i drove the almost 60 miles to the dealer I got my last 3 machines from to get mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had went to my dealer to Order the front and read bumpers off of the accessory catalog and the guy told me there is no such thing as a wolverine r spec I pointed out side to the one in there lot and the one in the back of my truck I got from them the week before and asked what are those? I'm just glad I'm not the only one feeling the pain here...

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm willing to bet, after working there for a while people just get numb. It probably becomes just another job. Although sometimes you get lucky and have enthusiasts in there. Iron Pony is up the street from me and I don't think those guys are as into is as the people where I bought mine (a smaller place).

·
Registered
32 Posts
I call them stealers! They are good for selling you something but after that it's usually all down hill. Most can't even do a decent job working on the machine. I always double check everything after taking mine to one. Too many times they get busy and forget to do something.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Got mine from Columbia Power Sports in South Carolina. Nicest bunch of people. My 6 y/o daughter talked with the sales guy who just happened to be the owner almost the whole time. LOL She's a chatter box. Will definitely recommend them to anyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts