Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any videos going through some mud holes. Also curious to see how 28's turn in the mud. I've been looking hard at the wolverine for a while now and plan to buy sometime next year. I'm in south Louisiana where most of our trails are muddy. I am really impressed with what I read about this machine and love the fact of true 4x4.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
28" mega mayhems in mud. Playing around here and I never get stuck unless I get high centered or trying to. With stock bighorns, if the mud is above the hubcaps you better not stop. Probably do a 2" lift soon and chop the cage 4 inch's so it'll fit in the trailer better.

Us following a Maverick through the swamp.. doesn't matter how big you go.. you hit the wrong hole and your done. We were on stock tires going through here too. LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's exactly how our trails are around here. Some of them the mud hole spans side to side. It looks like the wolvie turns the 28s good. Looks like the challenge is not to get high centered. Thanks for the video

·
Registered
213 Posts
28" mega mayhems in mud. Playing around here and I never get stuck unless I get high centered or trying to. With stock bighorns, if the mud is above the hubcaps you better not stop. Probably do a 2" lift soon and chop the cage 4 inch's so it'll fit in the trailer better.
I definitely want a cage chop, I just don't have the equipment

ill have plenty mud videos of mine. I took it over to our local park last week for first time and was impressed at the holes it drove thru effortlessly being bone stock

·
Registered
86 Posts
Were you at Redbird?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts