Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Wow nice view and a reliable machine I would expect.

·
Banned
420 Posts
You are averaging 7.3 mph. Lol

·
Banned
41 Posts
4k miles wowzers I won't have that many machines on next 5 machines I buy put togther lol.....you def get your money worth out of your machines......I have literally 4 miles on mine in garage in pieces right now lol.....trailcutter do you live in a area where you can ride it to town and everywhere else or all them trail miles and when did you purchase your machine

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Awesome view trailcutter!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4k miles wowzers I won't have that many machines on next 5 machines I buy put togther lol.....you def get your money worth out of your machines......I have literally 4 miles on mine in garage in pieces right now lol.....trailcutter do you live in a area where you can ride it to town and everywhere else or all them trail miles and when did you purchase your machine
yes I live in a small town with access to miles of trails from my backyard,now that I'm retired I spend most of my time keeping them open,i bought my machine in june of 2015. the polaris I traded for the wolverine had 6,000 miles on it in about a year and a half so yes I get my money worth out of them and it does help to be retired.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good to see they are holding up as expected.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Now that you have 4000 miles on your machine how many times have you cleaned or service your clutch.? I have a 1600 miles on my Wolverine and just thinking about the first service that's why I'm asking

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now that you have 4000 miles on your machine how many times have you cleaned or service your clutch.? I have a 1600 miles on my Wolverine and just thinking about the first service that's why I'm asking
I had mine serviced at around 2k,the mechanic said it was clean .

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my old Honda foreman has about 9000 miles on it and still has the original battery and rear brakes.also put 1200 hours on a Kubota 900, and 900 hours on an argo and can't remember what I had on my old susukis and have a few old injuries to prove it,i like the safety and comfort of the side x sides the best.

·
Registered
44 Posts
my old Honda foreman has about 9000 miles on it and still has the original battery and rear brakes.also put 1200 hours on a Kubota 900, and 900 hours on an argo and can't remember what I had on my old susukis and have a few old injuries to prove it,i like the safety and comfort of the side x sides the best.
Agreed, I have 2200mi on my old Eiger 400 and it still runs like a top. Too many miles to count on other assorted machines.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was hoping susuki would get into the side x side market,when the atv's first came out I bought the 250, then the 300 king quads as they were the first to have independent suspension all away round and they seemed to run forever.

·
Registered
44 Posts
A good family friend still runs a 96 King Quad 300, has over 4000 on it. Not much done to it repair wise either.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I bought my wolverine back in August. While I was at the dealership 4 guys were there from Suzuki. They were talking to the owners about the king quad while I was there and were going to a closed track that afternoon to drive the Yamahas. Who knows how long it would take to build one but at least they are starting. I don't think they will stay in business just selling atv's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts