Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new roof design looks cool, but I like to use a roof rack when I'm camping. The available plastic roof just doesn't look stout enough. Has anyone come out with an aftermarket roof for the new model X4?

·
Registered
2021 X4 - Super ATV windshield- UTVMA bump seat-
96 Posts
I've only seen the plastic yamaha roof, I haven't even seen a soft top available yet.... there's a company local near me called double ott that does plexi glass roofs that seem pretty heavy duty, im thinking about seeing if they will do one for the x4

·
Registered
2021 X4 - Super ATV windshield- UTVMA bump seat-
96 Posts
Your picture looks like your in twin falls, im from twin falls but now live in nampa, look up double ott in nampa, im sure they will make us plexi glass hard tops for the 21 X4, maybe they will cut a deal if multiple people order.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your picture looks like your in twin falls, im from twin falls but now live in nampa, look up double ott in nampa, im sure they will make us plexi glass hard tops for the 21 X4, maybe they will cut a deal if multiple people order.
I just took the photo at Twin. We have a place in Glenns Ferry (half the year) and the rest of the time in north Texas. I'll look them up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent them a note requesting a price. I'll let you know and post it on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts