Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just sat the tripod in different spots
the hills never do look as steep as when you climbing them lol

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Looks like a great day spent with your son!

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
just sat the tripod in different spots
the hills never do look as steep as when you climbing them lol
Isnt That the truth!
You removed your sway bar didnt you? What do you think?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Love the video! keep em comin. I think I'm gonna remove my sway bar and try it out. As long as it isnt too tippy in a power slide I'll be good with it, I like the flex.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Your terrain looks alot like what I have to ride on primarily. Awesome footage! Did/does your Wolverine stall or cut out on you while riding like that?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your terrain looks alot like what I have to ride on primarily. Awesome footage! Did/does your Wolverine stall or cut out on you while riding like that?
well you are only like 50 miles from me
it stalls sometimes, not enough to be a problem though. the 2R racing tip I had made it worse so I removed it until I can get the PCV

·
Registered
347 Posts
Where are you located? Maybe I asked before on here and I forgot haha. I brought mine to the shop today to have it looked at. Those hills would have had mine bogging like crazy the way it was running yesterday

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where are you located? Maybe I asked before on here and I forgot haha. I brought mine to the shop today to have it looked at. Those hills would have had mine bogging like crazy the way it was running yesterday
I live in texico, like 8 miles north of mt. Vernon
weren't you around effingham

·
Registered
347 Posts
Have you ever went to Little egypt OHV area? I have been contemplating going there, we have a farm down there about 20 minutes away.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes lots of times. It's great riding. Last time I was there they had added more trails. Up to like 900 acres now I think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts