July WOTM Winner!
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2 inch lift super atv under my tree. IMG_1377 (1).jpg

Reactions: TINKEN and Deeyoh

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Have YXZ Rims/Tires, steering wheel and seats on the way. Didn't make it here in time for Christmas though :( No worries, way to muddy right now to run bighorns. They'll be my dry summer tires. :D

·
Banned
420 Posts
I did not remove tires. No need to. Also shocks only need dismounted at top.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Got a Winch with wireless remote & synthetic cable. Also got a 4 in 1 power unit with built in air compressor. One more Christmas left.....holding out hope for a go pro type camera.

Last Christmas today (Sunday) added a Orbo action camera and a pair of AVEC LED 18w spot lamps to the haul.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is super easy to set up. Directions and parts are right on. enjoy
Mine came with the correct instructions ( I believe ) but the wrong spacers. Superatv sent me what I needed the very next day. Great peaple to work with. You should have six short spacers and two longer spacers. My kit had two shorter spacers.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Santa brought me a Superwinch Terra 45, marine radio and speakers and a CB for the Wolvy. I got the winch installed yesterday. There's not many places to mount the contactor, lol

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
My tinted half windshield should be here in the next couple of days. That's it for a while.....I hope, but I'm sure I'll find something else

·
Banned
420 Posts
Santa brought me a Superwinch Terra 45, marine radio and speakers and a CB for the Wolvy. I got the winch installed yesterday. There's not many places to mount the contactor, lol
Just curious why a CB and not a two-way radio ?

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Deehoy,what is needed to make the YXZ seat backs & bottoms fit?
Bottoms fit with no modification. The seat back brackets are different though. The YXZ's have the tabs on the inside of the bracket and the Wolverines are outside. I'll be doing some cutting and welding on the tabs.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Deeyoh any pics of your YXZ add ons ?
Don't have seats in yet but rim/tires on. Just did some measuring since I had to put on spacers for the rear to clear the shocks. Front is almost 62 inches and rear is almost 64 inches. this is with a 2 inch lift. So looks like 1 inch spacers on the front will even them up but I'm not worried about a 1 inch diff on each side to bother buying some.

IMG_20160119_183701_233.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts