1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
i just added mine as well. looks like theres a few of us representing the east coast! haha. the REAL east coast!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I am curious as to where you 3 (Moto, Smith, Market) ride as well. I am one of only 2 in MO I see on the map so you 3 are the closest so far.

·
Registered
213 Posts
usually ride locally
I have trails around my place
sometime we will load up and go to coyote atv in Coulterville, IL.
also ride little Egypt offroad in Marion, IL. its a very nice park, its over 900 acres

·
Registered
213 Posts
I saw you were close, anywhere to ride by mt.vernon?
we ride trails and creek around my place. then there is a small park a minute up the road called king city dirt riders
ive also been over to Fairfield to ride pond creek, and around Noble bottoms

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've rode at King city several times on my 450r, and I live just a couple miles from pond creek that's where I ride mostly. Took a trip to turkey bay a couple months ago.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I've rode at King city several times on my 450r, and I live just a couple miles from pond creek that's where I ride mostly. Took a trip to turkey bay a couple months ago.
ive got a trail from my back yard to king city. only been to PC once with a group but it was good time

·
Banned
420 Posts
Looks like I own Kentucky. You all otta come ride some of the great trails here in Ky. And Tenn.
Anybody heading this way let me know. You might even like me. Well most of you will.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Still only 2 of us from MO?! I know there has to be a few more Wolvy's around here even though I can't say I have seen another one on the trails yet.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
ok dumb question but how do i get to the member map? im on tapatalk if that makes a difference
Top of the Page under the big WOLVERINE FORUMS logo. It says "MEMBER MAP" 2nd button from the right.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Reactions: Flyer
1 - 20 of 22 Posts