Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 123 Posts

·
Administrator
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Oh shoot I missed the whole point. Sorry. I saw the grill out and thought you were on your way to cowl induction. The hood vents looked solid but a couple slots. I couldn't make out much in the dark and I was watched it without sound so pretty difficult to figure what you were getting at.
So the hood vents on top feed right into the induction. Just one side ?
Both sides feed the hood area with air.

·
Administrator
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Adding storage under the driver's seat.

First thing I did was cut a piece of rubber mat 12x21" so the skid plate won't get scratched up

Next step involves modding the stock rear footwell plastic. Here it is stock. Also looks like Yamaha upgraded the heat/sound padding that stays put

I cut the plastic into 2. Reason why I do this for multiple reasons.
-it's not so bulky and it's easier to remove in 2 pieces vs 1
-sometimes I need to access the storage area from above and it's easier to remove that small, now separate piece below the seat or maybe I need to remove the footwell plastic and don't want to remove the seat

Another thing I do is trim that tab near the door jamb. Nothing sucks more than putting that rear footwell plastic in place and forgetting to tuck that tab under the fender guard, and you've reinstalled 8 screws before you realize it. Here it is stock (sorry for the picture quality)

You only need to trim a small portion so you can squeeze the plastic into place easier

I installed a plastic bin with some cargo netting (need to replace it with a finer mesh). There's a lid that came with it but it would be too awkard to remove it. I'll store stuff that can get wet or are in waterproof containers.

I'll get some thumbscrews to replace the stock side panel fasteners so I can access the storage without tools

·
Administrator
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Does the SSV have a aux out so you can input to a soundbar?
It has prewired outputs for the additional speakers and subwoofer, but I don't know if you can use that as an input to the sound bar.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,622 Posts
The accessory owners manual should address all this. It should be with the LE document package.

Reactions: Spentcoins

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,622 Posts
Yeah, if only I had a LE and I would have the manual! Lol Just getting a plan together for when I get the new toy. There is not any down south yet.
Dare I say, ah well I guess I will.

Massive here has an LE and should be able to post the ports layout pic and descriptions for connectivity quite easily.
Thats what I was thinking anyway.

Reactions: Spentcoins

·
Administrator
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Dare I say, ah well I guess I will.

Massive here has an LE and should be able to post the ports layout pic and descriptions for connectivity quite easily.
Thats what I was thinking anyway.
Slave drivers!!

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,622 Posts
Thanks, even thought its not for me. It will clear a lot of questions of enquiring minds out. There are a few you know.

Looking it over either an adapter is required or a patch cable made to hook up to typical connection like RCA.

Back to the Turkey or round up another!!!

Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Administrator
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
'Hey Massive, quit tearing your RMAX4 apart and show us some riding vids, maybe how it handles some whoops or something!'

Okay guys. Short little break-in run:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Nice run! Very cool to watch how the dual rate springs react differently.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Wow! That suspension sure soaks everything up. Now stop posting videos until I get mine.:)
I’m a little jealous.lol

·
Administrator
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
After driving the RMAX2 XTR and RMAX4 LE..............I gotta say: The RMAX4 feels more stable and rides better. Physics should agree with me as the Title Table specs show the RMAX4 better and the longer wheelbase should help improve ride.

61 - 80 of 123 Posts