Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
WOW, nice, and an LE no less! Funny how these things make us feel like kids again huh! Just like Christmas morning. What are you doing with your 2018, sale, trade...keeping it?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Look close at the body, alot of them are coming in scuffed up. Mine gets a new drivers door outer skin and quarter panel from tie downs rubbing off paint. And I get to keep the old skins for spares in case something gets crunched. One I looked at fresh off the truck today when I was at the dealer had actual dents in it. The are apparently tying down from the roll cage bung stubs and straps resting on door and quarters.

·
Administrator
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW, nice, and an LE no less! Funny how these things make us feel like kids again huh! Just like Christmas morning. What are you doing with your 2018, sale, trade...keeping it?
It's going up for sale to help pay for the LE.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Very nice Massive! Congrats, great job! Your not the only one who's showed up today though. Jared called me just before 5 today and told me mine showed up as well and told me it will be ready to pick up tomorrow by noon. So heading up there first thing tomorrow. So excited!!!! Yamaha, sorry for the bitching! It was a little longer than I was thinking it would be but great job in the long run!!!!😊👍👍👍👍

·
Administrator
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice Massive! Congrats, great job! Your not the only one who's showed up today though. Jared called me just before 5 today and told me mine showed up as well and told me it will be ready to pick up tomorrow by noon. So heading up there first thing tomorrow. So excited!!!! Yamaha, sorry for the bitching! It was a little longer than I was thinking it would be but great job in the long run!!!!😊👍👍👍👍
Congrats! Refresh my memory, you're getting the XTR or LE trim?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I only went with the standard on this one unlike going for the SE on my X4. Not a big fan of green or blue and the only thing that I might regret not having is the seats. The wheels and tires will be switched right away with a square 30" tire setup and I will ad the D-mode switch and footwell lighting over winter for something to do. As well as the rear bumper and a couple other things.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,677 Posts
With all the speculation of an LE showing up, especially in Canada. Whether the same or not.

I've forgot what the LE gives you over the other models which are noteworthy.
- I know the AdvPro, smart shock switch, maybe D switch are a few

·
Administrator
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
With all the speculation of an LE showing up, especially in Canada. Whether the same or not.

I've forgot what the LE gives you over the other models which are noteworthy.
- I know the AdvPro, smart shock switch, maybe D switch are a few
LE gives you stereo and in-cab Fox iQS shock adjustment over the XTR.

LE/XTRs get Adventure Pro, D Mode, Interior Lighting and backlit switches, Premium seats, Upgraded front bumper, USB charger, Painted interior/Exterior, Warn Winch, Mirror, Roof on RMAX4s, Shifter/Parking Brake accents, 2nd row 12V outlet on RMAX4s, Speed Management on RMAX2s (all RMAX4's get speed management), Carnivores on RMAX2, and Carnage on RMAX4 (vs Dirt Commanders on base)

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,677 Posts
Nice.... all it need then is a driver and hot passenger to show it off with!!!

I am a bit surprised they'd not including the USB charging port in all models. They're so cheap on eBay for high currently models.

·
Registered
814 Posts
All I can say is Congratulations, and how jelious I am.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,677 Posts
I bought a panel including a lighted switch, DVM, 12V socket, dual port USB charger (never used, Yet!!) for mine and power it all via a master switch on the left. Ebay item cheap.

Just in case I need to charge/power my phone one day when out by myself. Must haves in my option.

USB units for the rectangular switch slots are readily available and would be the 1st mod/accessory I'd add just in case.

Attachments

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I don't like the idea of dirt and water making it into open USB ports that are hot all the time when the key is on. I am totally happy just using a 12-volt USB adapter in the 12-volt accessory port and pulling it out when I need to wash it since there's a rubber plug to pop in there and close it up.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,677 Posts
Mine has a cap over it as can been seen. It has backlighting as well.

Reactions: wolvymanx4
1 - 20 of 123 Posts