Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Weeks from today we'll be staying at Mack's Pines near Dover AR, riding the 8th-13th. I should have said something much earlier but if anyone can make it out it would be cool to run with another Wolverine! As of right now it'll just be my Wolvy, a 900s, and a Grizzly. That Saturday I think we are meeting up with a few guys from the RZR forum that know the area so that'll be nice. We've been down there 3 times previous and it's always just an easy site seeing trip. We usually like to play in the rocks and hills but this is more of a relaxing trip.

If you have questions about the location or want to plan a ride just let me know. Hope to see someone there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I may be able to make it down on the 12th weather permitting. I don't like the cold or rain. We had 3 Wolvy's on our ride Sunday at Mill Creek.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be cool! Yah we tossed around the idea of running over to Mill Creek one day but we'll have to see how the rest of the trip goes. We would rather not have to load up and haul the rigs anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If the weather forecast doesn't improve pretty soon we have decided to run out to Moab as our backup plan. Instead of a 6hr drive it'll be more like a 17hr drive but it should be worth it. We'll be making our decision later this week but more and more it is looking like MOAB! We planned on taking a trip out there next spring but why wait another year when you have the opportunity :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts